Personal Online Banking
Access your finances 24/7 with ease, via computer, tablet, or smartphone. With HSCNB Bank's Digital Highway, you can do banking on your schedule from any location.
With our Personal Online Banking, you can:
- View account balances and transactions
- Nickname accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) between HSCNB Bank accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) externally to your accounts at other financial institutions
- View, print, or download account statements
- Search account history
- Set up email or text alerts for your accounts
- Pay Bills
- Pay a Person
- Make a Mobile deposit
- Order checks
- Place a Stop Payment on a single check or range of checks
eStatements are a smart, environmentally friendly alternative to paper statement delivery. Your electronic statement is available through Online Banking the day after your statement cycle and looks identical to the paper statements you currently receive in the mail. The easy-to-read PDF file format can be printed or saved to your computer.
Sending payments to companies and individuals has never been easier! Paying bills with HSCNB Bank helps you stay on top of your bills, allowing you to quickly manage your payments and never miss a due date.
Some of the features available are:
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- Take a picture of your Bill to enter a new payee and pay the bill with ease
- Expedite payments to eligible payees for a fee
- View payment history
- Manage payees by adding, modifying, or deleting account information
Note: Bill Payments/Picture Payments are limited to $2,500 (electronic) and $5,000 (paper check).
You can pay a person fast and securely with our Pay a Person option. All you need is their email or SMS capable phone number to send the funds to. You can also receive funds easily from another person using this feature. There is a daily limit of $500 for this type of payment.