Business Online Banking
Access your business finances 24/7 with ease, vi Bank's Digital Highway, you can do banking on your schedule from any location.
With our Business Online Banking, you can:
- Have quick access to Cash Management services such as Wire and ACH origination, and Positive Pay. (Subject to approval)
- Approve Wires and ACH's that have been entered by another employee of your business
- View account balances and transactions
- Nickname accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) between HSCNB Bank accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) externally to your accounts at other financial institutions
- View, print, or download account statements
- Search account history
- Set up email or text alerts for your accounts
- Pay Bills
- Order checks
- Make a Mobile deposit
- Place a Stop Payment on a single check or a range of checks
Note: all Business Online Banking functions are subject to your business needs, entitlements requested, and approved cash management options.
eStatements are a smart, environmentally friendly alternative to paper statement delivery. Your electronic statement is available through Online Banking the day after your statement cycle and looks identical to the paper statements you currently receive in the mail. The easy-to-read PDF file format can be printed or saved to your computer.
Fraud is on the rise, are you protected?
With HSCNB Bank's Positive Pay service, you can help protect your account with daily, automated monitoring for unauthorized checks attempting to clear your account. This quick detection allows you to return unauthorized checks quickly, and take action to secure your account information from additional fraud.
To use Positive Pay, business customers import an issued check file to the bank through Online Banking any time checks are issued. As checks clear the account, the check information is matched to the information in the issued check file. If no match is found, the check is marked as an exception and an email alert is sent to the customer. The customer can then log into Online Banking to view the exception item and make the decision to pay or return the check in question.